Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mail from Jesus

[Thanks, R!]

If you never  felt pain, then how would you know that I am a Healer?


If you never had  to pray, How would you know that I am a Deliverer?



If you never had  a trial, how could you call yourself an overcomer?



If you never  felt sadness, How would you know that I am a Comforter?



If you never  made a mistake, How would you know that I am a forgiver?


If you knew all,  How would you know that I will answer your questions?



If you never  were in trouble, How would you know that I will come to  your rescue



If you never  were broken, Then how would you know that I can make you  whole?



If you never had  a problem,How would you know that I can solve them?




If you never had  any suffering, Then how would you know what I went  through?



If you never  went through the fire, Then how would you become pure?

If  I gave you all things, How would you appreciate them?



If I never  corrected you, How would you know that I love you?



If you had all  power, Then how would you learn to depend on  me?



If your life was  perfect, Then what would you need me for?


Love,
Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts that advertise products or services or those that are vulgar will not be published.